Stop smoking Hypnosis and Quit Cigarettes Hypnotherapy
Have you tried everything to STOP smoking and still not succeeded?
Are you tired and frustrated because you can’t seem to “kick the smoking habit?
If this is where you are, then you are in the right place…
A relaxing 60 minute Session is all it takes to Quit Smoking! But only if you “REALLY WANT to QUIT” –
If you have “decided” now is the time to Quit Smoking, you can be free of the smoking habit in just 60 minutes!!!
Our “State of the Art” unique 4 step Stop smoking hypnosis program combines the Power of hypnosis in conjunction with NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) and Life coaching techniques and is backed by Our Success Guarantee! We are so confident in our process that, if, in the unlikely event you need a second session, you come back ‘Free of Charge‘!
It really is as easy as 1…2…3:
- DECIDE: You are ready to Quit Smoking
- BOOK Your appointment – 1300 64 53 54
- KEEP that appointment!
Face-to-face or ZOOM Sessions Available
How will our Quit Smoking Hypnosis process benefit you?
- Easy as 1, 2, 3: The Hypnosis interview and hypnosis process takes about 90 minutes in total, all you have to do is Decide, Book your appointment and then relax and accept the suggestions that are given to you.
- Definitely No Pain: Hypnosis requires no physical intervention – so there is no pain.
- No Chemicals, No Patches or Pills: No Health side effects to worry about as there are No chemicals, patches and pills used!
- No Needles: Definitely no needles are required for hypnotherapy or NLP to be successful.
- Guaranteed: You only pay once. If, for any reason you have cravings or desire for a cigarette all you need to do is phone us, book a“reframe” and we will have you back breathing Fresh air as a non-smoker in no time at all. This is our Commitment to you !!
- Less Stress: As Nicotine actually constricts the blood vessels and thus raised the blood pressure and increases stress. After the Quit Smoking hypnosis you will have reduced stress levels and find yourself more relaxed.
- No Major Life Changes: Our Quit Smoking hypnosis process ensures that you do not have to make any major life changes to stay a nonsmoker.
But Most of all….. It WORKS!
You DECIDE… Enough is ENOUGH…… Give us a Call, Book an appointment and YOU will be FREE of the Smoking Habit for Good!!
With our Quit Smoking 3 step process YOU change your habit of smoking into a habit of breathing fresh air. A habit that is Free, healthy and always available.
Don’t delay phone us now on:
1300 64 53 54 or
What is Involved?
- You will call up the number at the bottom of this page and book your appointment.
- You turn up for your appointment.
- Your Quit Smoking Therapist will run through our Unique 4 step process which consists of:
- Discussing and establishing that you have “decided” the time is right for you to QUIT Smoking
- Educating you on Why and How hypnotherapy works to assist you to Quit and taking time to explain YOUR Part in the Process
- Discussing your triggers and obtaining background information about you and your habit
- You will be placed in a deep hypnotic trance where your habit of smoking will be changed into new habit of breathing “fresh air!
This process includes: Advanced Therapeutic hypnosis; NLP; reframing, anchoring and other coaching techniques.
You will be given a support Self Hypnosis CD to listen to for the next 30 days and materials to help you adjust to life, permanently, as a non-smoker.
Get your FREE Quit Pack Today ($60 Value – Limited Time)
Each pack includes:
- $50 Gift Certificate (instant discount (May be used on any service we offer)
- “Hypnosis & NLP – Guarantee your QUIT Smoking Success” Audio CD
- Quit Smoking Guide to Success – e-book
- “Relaxation” – Hypnosis. Audio mp3
Enter your name and email address to receive the FREE Quit smoking Pack
What to Expect After a Session
How will you feel after a session?40% of people never again feel the desire to smoke or even think about smoking again. In fact, often it is as if they have never smoked a cigarette before in their lives. 50% of people can have a fleeting thought that “slips into their mind” about cigarettes and smoking but it vanishes as quickly as it arises. They have no cravings, but a week or so may go by and they might be finishing a meal or having a coffee and they have a fleeting thought about a cigarette. As quickly as the thought comes, the thought disappears and they will continue on what they were doing. 10% of people can be “bullied” by their friends and family into having “just have one cigarette”. Some people have to be aware that there are people and events that could trick them into having a cigarette. They might be waiting for a bus or having a cup of coffee. “I’d really like a smoke, yes, no, yes, no. No, I’m a fresh air breathing person.” As long as they remember to say no to that cigarette, and yes to clean air, they’ll be fine. All you have to do in these circumstances is to stand up and do something else for a few moments. We are sure you can easily handle that, but some people struggle to do so, and these are the few people that we want to give us a call so we can book a follow up appointment to add in some extra “anchors” to prevent this type of sabotage happening again. One extra session is generally all that is needed. Then we have the 4% who actually didn’t want to give up. Someone else sent them, they gave up for “some-one” or “something” else. There was a need to Quit not a “want” to Quit. And sometimes, we have people who come, pay us but actually want to prove that they just can’t QUIT smoking. And sadly, we are not in the business of making people do things they don’t want to do. But we know you aren’t one of that small minority, are you?
So, What Should YOU expect after your session to QUIT smoking?If YOU WANT to QUIT, you will join the 96% who feel as if they have never smoked a cigarette before in their lives. The 96% of people who don’t think about cigarettes ever again, who go through life as if cigarettes and smoking just don’t exist. Now we’d love to suggest that’s how you will respond, but in reality we have no way of knowing that. But you know, don’t you… you are never going to smoke again, so joining the 96% is a done deal. Because all you have to do is never smoke a cigarette again. Easy really, isn’t it???
What does it cost to Quit Smoking for Good?
Firstly, let me ask: how much do you smoke?
- Retail figures compiled by market research company AC Nielsen reveal more than $3.8 billion of cigarettes were sold in supermarkets last financial year – a 9.2% increase on the previous year – while the total number of cigarettes sold jumped 2.9 % to 10.4 billion cigarettes.
- Australian smokers statistically spend between $5,800 and $10,000 or more per year on smoking cigarettes (and that is fairly conservative as it does not take into account the extra costs related to sickness and ill health). If you have trouble believing these statistics, just take a look at the figures below which are based on the average cost of a packet of cigarettes being $18 for a pack of 20:
|Pack / Day (20)
So, let me ask you: How Much is a Year of Your Life Worth?The average smoker’s life is 14 years shorter than a non- smoker. So by quitting you are literally adding 14 years onto your life. So if you make $50,000 a year, then (no matter how you look at it) your life must be worth at least $50,000 – We all know, you cannot really put a price on a year of life, BUT that is $700,000 you should have been earning.
So why don’t you take the money you would have burned up in smoke on cigarettes and invest it and
Stop Smoking today
Don’t delay phone us now on: 1300 64 53 54 or