There is a purpose for your life. You have a Purpose. You may take several paths, but with a little digging and curiosity, you will find where you’re meant to be.
The first clue to figuring out your purpose in life is to consider what natural talents, gifts and abilities you’re born with.
- What describes you best: artistic or musical?
- Is it easy for you to talk to people?
- Are you a natural communicator?
- Does socialising come easy to you?
- Do you love to decorate and rearrange your home?
- Good at taking charge, are you a natural leader?
- Are you creative and crafty?
- Do you understand electronics and technical gadgets?
- Is computer technology easy for you to understand?
- Do people compliment you on your style?
- Are you a good writer?
- Blessed with good organizational skills?
Everyone has Genius
Once you figure out what talents naturally live within you, you can then understand what you’re supposed to be doing with those gifts and talents. This is your purpose in life. There are no mistakes. You have talents for a reason. Some of your gifts you really love, others are burdens. Get curious about what makes your heart sing.
What Do You Love to Do?
Have you ever sat down and really reflected on what you love to do? What do you find easy to do? Think about the things that ‘come naturally’ to you. Those things that you find really easy to do, or you never hesitate to find the time and money to work at or enjoy. These activities, tasks or occupations hold a high value to you. There are literally millions of possibilities, so start with the gifts and talents you were born with. From there figure out what you love to do that requires using those gifts and talents.
- If you’re artistic or musical, teaching others how to draw, paint or play an instrument may be your calling in life.
- Being naturally social, you might consider being an organizer for social events.
- If you’re always redecorating and rearranging your home, why not get paid to do it and start an interior decorating business?
- Being a natural-born leader opens all kinds of doors that could lead you in many different directions. Does your church or other local community groups need someone to head up a department? You may find your purpose there.
- If you’re good at making crafty things, helping at a preschool or elementary school may be fulfilling for you. Using your creative ability could open the door to a career in graphic arts as well.
Technology your Thing
- If you’re technically minded, use your understanding of electronics to fix equipment or trial a job working in an electronics store.
- If you have a strong knowledge of computers, you’re certain to find a career online or with a high-tech company or you might even consider starting your own business.
- If you’re naturally stylish and love to keep up with what’s new in the fashion world, perhaps designing your own line of clothing or accessories is your purpose. Or maybe you’d enjoy helping others discover what style works best for them by working in a clothing store. Offer your services as a fashion consultant to those who are unemployed. Teach how to dress professionally for job interviews.
- The love of writing may be something you don’t even realize yet. Blogging is the most popular way to market a business. Getting paid to write is a great way to make money from home. Simple blogs can turn into a money-making machine. Start by writing on topics you already have knowledge about and go from there. You might be surprised at how much money you can make with your love of writing.
- Using your organizational skills, you might be fond of going into homes and getting them ready for sale or helping elderly persons organize their homes. Offer your services online and teach organisational basics.
Discovering Your Life’s Purpose
Discovering your life’s purpose takes self-reflection and trial and error. Free yourself from wandering through life without purpose. We’re all here for a reason. Living Your life on purpose is so fulfilling.
If You Need Help
We offer a complimentary 30-minute consult to assist you to get started on your Life’s Journey of Discovering who you are and, importantly, why you are here. Give us a call on 1300645354 to BOOK your free consult.